In WordPress, which of the following plugins can be used to limit the number of login attempts?
- SiteGuard WP Plugin
- Brute Force Login Protection
- OSSEC – Open Source Host-based Intrusion Detection System that performs log analysis, file integrity checking, policy monitoring, rootkit detection, real-time alerting and active response.
- inotify – OS kernel level file monitoring service that can run commands on filesystem events
- SiteGuard WP Plugin – This plugin is a security plugin that specializes in the login attack of brute force, such as protection and management capabilities.
- Brute Force Login Protection (BruteGuard )– is a brute force attack prevention plugin that guards you against botnets by connecting its users to track failed login attempts across all WordPress installations that use the plugin.