Welcome to your WordPress 5 Skills Test. All the questions are exclusively collected from The Fiverr exam and carefully answered with reference.
We have planned this quiz to prepare you for the Fiverr WordPress test, If You Follow all the questions and answer correctly you can get up to a 9+ score on your Fiverr WordPress 5.1 Test.
We always update/add new questions according to Fiverr latest test. We tried out best to provide the correct answers, we highly encourage you to come to us with any confusion you have with proper reference.
- Introduction to WordPress
- Basic Usage
- Basic Administration
- Advanced Topics and Troubleshooting
Questions: 40 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question has between 2 and 8 options; one or more may be correct.
- There is no penalty for guessing if you don't know the answer; therefore, make sure you attempt all of the questions.
- In order to pass, you will need to answer at least 60% of the questions correctly.
- The clock timing of your test is located at the top of the test window.
- This test is best viewed using Internet Explorer version 11.0 or higher or Mozilla Firefox 45.0 or higher or Google Chrome 48 or higher.
- Questions will be displayed one at a time. A next button is provided at the bottom of the test page for navigating to the next question. Do not press the next button if you have not answered the question.
- Once you have answered a question, you cannot go back and change your answer.
- Do not use the shortcut menu options (mouse right-click) or the keyboard for navigating backward or forwards within the test.
- There is a 1 day waiting period between test retakes. You can only take a test twice in a three months time window.
How can you access Your Profile Screen in WordPress?
- From the main navigation menu under Users.
- By clicking on the name link at the top of the WordPress screen.
What does the “Error 145” in WordPress indicate?
In relation to profile screen in WordPress, which of the following personal options are available that can be configured?
In relation to a WordPress theme, which of the following statements is correct about the index.php file?
In WordPress, “Revisions” and “Attachments” post types are stored in wp_posts table
In WordPress, a subscriber has which of the following capabilities?
In relation to WordPress editor, which of the following options is the default block type?
In WordPress, which of the following plugins can be used to limit the number of login attempts?
You can use the 'pre_get_posts' filter hook for including custom posts into your main query of blog posts.
By default, which of the following databases is used by WordPress 5?
While exporting your WordPress data, which of the following data can you export?
- Custom taxonomies
In relation to get the blog indexed in Google search, which of the following terms processes the information and also determines the quality of the content, so that the information can be placed appropriately on Google pages?
Which of the following types of permalinks are available in WordPress 5?
Which of the following options are the valid filters in template hierarchy?
In relation to file system monitoring in WordPress, which of the following tools is the OS kernel level file monitoring service that can be used for running commands on the filesystem events?
Which of the following is the correct option that is the default theme of WordPress 5?
Which of the following statements are correct about the “Pages” post type in WordPress?
Which of the following definitions of the WP_DEBUG constant can be used to trigger the debug mode throughout WordPress?
By default in WordPress, a standard post will have which of the following taxonomies types?
Which of the following cookies is set by WordPress 5 that is used to customize your view of admin interface and the main site interface?
WordPress 5 is written in which of the following languages?
Suppose, you have a fixed IP address and you do not want any person (except yourself) to login to your admin area.
Which of the following files will help you to limit access to wp-login.php?
Which of the following you should avoid while choosing a password?
- Permutation of your real name, username, or company name.
- A word from a dictionary, in any language.
- Any numeric-only or alphabetic-only password.
- Any password containing numeric, alphabets, and special symbols.
If you have shell access to your server, then which of the following commands can you use to change the file permissions for files recursively?
In relation to WordPress, which of the following cookies are stored on the visitors’ computers when they comment on your blog?
In WordPress, a contributor has which of the following capabilities?
Which of the following options are available as commenter rules in WordPress?
- Comment author must fill out name and e-mail
- Users must be registered and logged in to comment
- Allow people to post comments on new articles
In relation to caching in WordPress, which of the following levels of authority are provided by Varnish?
The MySQL Workbench tool can be used for taking backups of WordPress databases. With which of the following operating systems, can you use this tool?
Which of the following options are the correct cookies that WordPress uses for the users who have registered an account with the WordPress site?
Choose True or False.
The plugins Rublon and WordFence cannot be used for two-step authentication.
Which of the following plugins can be used in WordPress 5 for two-step authentication?
- Google Authenticator
While updating WordPress, which of the following options can be the correct reason for the given message on the screen?
“Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance. Please check back in a minute.”
Which of the following options are the correct files that are required for making a theme in WordPress?
In WordPress, which of the following options are the incorrect capabilities of the Author role?
Which of the following options is the correct order (by priority in use) to display a single page in template hierarchy?
Which of the following options is the correct order (by priority in use) to display tag in template hierarchy?
Which of the following plugins can be used to improve the performance by caching your WordPress posts and pages as the static files?
- W3 Total Cache
- WP Super Cache
- Cache Enabler
Which of the following options is the correct order (by priority in use) to display category in template hierarchy?