Case Study – Basic Group Web Development
Our objective from this project was to build out a powerful website with the required functionality proposed by the client, Improve search engine presence and boost overall conversion, and Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS, Maintain the security & prevent intruders from the web application.
- Requirements Analysis – After several discussions with the client and observing their workflow we prepared the Business requirement document and that reflects on the final output.
- Prototype & wireframing – This web design project was driven by a combination of serious content strategy and fun design.
- Application Development – We’ve planned the functionalities into smaller modules and combined them to achieve a great output. We used WordPress as a backend and customized it according to our final goal.
- Testing & Deployment – We started the development process from our local development environment after that we transferred the website to the client’s server and created a staging after final review and client approval we published the website to live.
- Result – We pride ourselves on being able to deliver the best in class, The bigger the challenge, the more excited we are to help you achieve it.