Which of the following you should avoid while choosing a password?
- Permutation of your real name, username, or company name.
- A word from a dictionary, in any language.
- Any numeric-only or alphabetic-only password.
- Any password containing numeric, alphabets, and special symbols.
- All 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Only 1, 2, and 3
- Only 1, 2, and 4
- Only 2, 3, and 4
Your WordPress password should meet the following requirements:
- Include numbers, capitals, and special characters (@, #, *, etc.)
- Belong (10 characters – minimum; 50 characters – ideal)
- Can include spaces and be a passphrase (Just don’t use the same password in multiple places)
- Change passwords every 120 days, or 4 months